Business Development Representative
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for generating new sales opportunities for iCheckGateway.com by identifying, qualifying, and contacting potential customers. The BDR will work closely with the sales team to qualify leads and move them through the sales pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound outreach, including cold calling, email, and social media
- Qualify leads by assessing their needs and fit for iCheckGateway.com's products and services
- Contact potential customers to schedule demos or meetings with the sales team
- Maintain a CRM system to track all leads and activities
- Work with the sales team to close deals and grow the business
- 0-1 years of sales experience
- BA/BS Degree not required, but some college is desired-Recent grads encouraged to apply!
- Desire to develop a career in software sales
- "Hunter" mentality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in CRM software
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the payment processing industry and the challenges that businesses face in this area.
- They will also have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers.
- In addition to lead generation and qualification, the BDR may also be responsible for providing customer support, marketing and promotional activities, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The BDR will be working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, so they must be able to adapt quickly and be flexible.
- The BDR will be expected to meet or exceed sales quotas and goals.
- The BDR will be evaluated on their performance on a regular basis.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we encourage you to apply.