Partner Support Specialist
Job Title: Partner Support Specialist
Department: Partner Support
Reports To: Partner Support Manager
The Partner Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to iCheckGateway.com's partners, including independent sales organizations, software vendors, and banking institutions. The Partner Support Specialist will develop and deliver effective sales presentations, manage CRM platforms and sales pipelines, and engage with partners and their teams. They will also work with partners to resolve client inquiries, complete phone call onboarding calls, and provide training for partners and merchants alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations with our partners
- Manage CRM platforms and sales pipelines
- Engage with and provide presentations for our Partners and their Teams
- Work all accounts from presentation to activation, resolving client inquiries
- Complete phone call onboarding calls
- Provide training for Partners and merchants alike
- Retain client portfolio through follow up and support
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or business development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with partners and customers
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in CRM software
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the payment processing industry and the challenges that businesses face in this area.
- They will also have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with partners and customers.
- In addition to providing support to partners, the Partner Support Specialist may also be responsible for marketing and promotional activities, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The Partner Support Specialist will be working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, so they must be able to adapt quickly and be flexible.
- The Partner Support Specialist will be evaluated on their performance on a regular basis.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we encourage you to apply.