Job Title: Relationship Manager
Department: Partner Support
Reports To: Director of Partner Support
The Relationship Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with iCG's partners, including small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise-level businesses, and merchant acquirers. The Relationship Manager will develop and deliver sales presentations, implement creative strategies for business development, and manage CRM platforms and sales pipelines. They will also work with partners to resolve client inquiries, retain client portfolios, and develop referral partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with iCG's partners
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Implement creative strategies for business development
- Self-source and perform consultative B2B sales process
- Effectively manage CRM platforms and sales pipelines
- Develop Referral Partnerships and manage Sales Channels
- Work all accounts from prospecting to activation, resolving client inquiries
- Retain client portfolio through follow up and support
- Build rapport with partners and clients
- Negotiate contracts and terms
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and partners
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in CRM software
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the payments industry and the challenges that businesses face in this area.
- They will also have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers and partners.
- In addition to sales and relationship management, the Relationship Manager may also be responsible for providing technical support, marketing and promotional activities, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The Relationship Manager will be working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, so they must be able to adapt quickly and be flexible.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we encourage you to apply.