Design Your Custom Payment Portal
What is a Payment Portal?
A payment portal is a link that you can add to a Pay Now type button on your website that will allow customers who go to the website to make a payment or donation online. Don't have a website? We can develop your payment portal to include the company logo, if applicable. The link can be provided to your customers on billing statements, by email, on social media, etc. and will also allow those customers the ability to pay online.
iCheckGateway.com offers a variety of payment portal options. The custom payment portal can be developed to match the design of your website and can be customizable to collect the information you need along with each payment. You can give customers the option to pay with ACH or credit card. You can allow customers to select from options in a dropdown, to enter information in custom fields, and to set up a recurring payment.
To begin the development process on your custom payment portal, provide your information in the LET'S GET STARTED section to the right. Or, if you prefer to discuss your requirements over the phone, use this link to schedule a time that is convenient for you. Book Scope Call.
What is the timeframe for a Custom Payment Portal?
Typically, a standard custom payment page that is designed to look like the merchant's website with minimal additional requests (ie: one extra custom field, etc.) takes about three business days to complete once it has been sent for development.
The turnaround time on payment pages with extra custom specifications varies based on the merchant's requests, usually anywhere between 4-7 business days (of course it could be longer depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of projects in the line ahead of theirs).
Here are the different phases for the payment portal development. Overall, it can take a minimum of 10 - 17 days for an Elite portal and possibly more, depending on the response time/changes from the merchant.
- Confirm Specifications - Once we receive your payment portal customization requirements, we will confirm with you via email that we have everything correct before sending the project for development.
- Development - Development for an Elite payment portal usually takes 2-3 business days, depending on the number of projects in line for development.
- Internal Review - The QA team tests the design and functionality of the portal to make sure it meets your requirements. The portal may be sent back to Development for changes as needed. This could take 3-5 business days to complete.
- Merchant Review - The test payment portal link is sent to you for review. Any changes will be sent back to Development and Internal Review before being sent to you to review again. The timing for this phase depends on the number of changes requested, if any.
- Publish to Production - Once we receive approval from you, the request is sent to the tech department to publish the payment portal to production. This could take 3-5 business days to complete.
- Live Link - After the payment portal is published, the live credentials are added and the live link is sent to you within 1-2 business days. You will then provide the live link to your web developer to add to your website.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Create Your Account
Don't already have an account? Register one here!